Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coming Up...

We have some big surprises in store coming up for Lord Wreck.

Firstly, we have the second part of the "Emperor's New Rad Tat". It will be ready next week some time.

I am also working very hard on the new song, "Butthurt Keeps Falling On Rick's Ass."

Meanwhile, Judge Phantom has few surpises of his own in store.

Lord Mulletor, I didn't realize you could be so low. Well, I did realize it, I just didn't think you would be stupid enough to write it and publish it, but we'll discuss that later, unless you want to keep being stupid...look who I'm talking to. Of course you are.

Blessed be the Lord's Ty-D Bowl Blue Mullet for it is sacred. May the mullet never fear the barber. May the Lord not smite me with the local sheriff.

Next up, a golden oldie.

Lord Lulz

No comments:

Post a Comment